Thursday, September 2, 2010

Will planning world take over with penguins

Maybe it is just the fact that penguins are black and white and therefore interesting for Will to look at.  Maybe it is the fact that they stand up so tall and with such great posture and seem to hang on every "word" Will tells them.  Maybe this group is made up of all followers, who wait patiently for Will to finish his nap, so they can receive their instructions from their new found leader who occasionally wears little funny hats. 







What ever the reason, Jim and I are pretty sure that Will is planning a world take over.  So if you find your self surrounded by wee flightless birds wearing tuxedos, who are politely but assertively demanding you procure and deliver thousands of binkies as an offering to King William--master of all he surveys (which isn't much given he can't really see past 2 or 3 feet at this stage in his development), you will know that Jim and I have lost the struggle for dominance to this cute little fuss muffin who is our son.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a devoted follower of this beautiful monarch! I have a little something for his treasury that will come soon-- for the royal banquet table.
    The early days are so hard-- and every stage has its challenges, but the blessing are there too. I'm happy to see you discover that.

    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too precious, Liz!

    I hope you are getting enough rest and taking care of youself too. In those first months it's hard to get much rest at all, but I know your hubby will be fabulous also.

    I tried your gmail email and it bounced back. I must have the wrong one. *sigh*

    Take care and I'll talk to you soon!
    Lisa Blank

    ReplyDelete